A carbon frame built on a 29R platform, Utilizing our proven switch technology suspension - learn more.
High modulus carbon fiber frame, built around a slack low-slung geometry for traditional trailbike handling.
Custom guards with a polymer rubber coating protect the undercarriage of the carbon chassis from debris.
This is the culmination of more than six years of work and testing on the SB platform.
The SB95C isn’t just the most advanced 29er we’ve ever made, or the most advanced carbon frame we’ve ever designed, it might be simply the best bike we’ve built to date.
This is the culmination of more than six years of work and testing on the SB platform. There’s the revolutionary Switch Technology suspension platform, which received rave reviews on the SB-95, for snappy pedaling and predictable bump absorption; the slack, low-slung geometry that keeps the bike attached to the trail; and a new carbon frame that makes the whole package lighter and livelier.
And now we have the SB95C, which carries the same progressive geometry, short chain stays, and five-inch travel as its 29er predecessor but wraps it all in a light, stiff high-mod carbon frame that is the result of years of R&D and testing on the trails we call home. The one-bike quiver? This could be it.
- Switch Technology patent pending suspension system
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swing arm
- Fully Sealed eccentric System
- Oversized pivot pins with Enduro Max bearings
- Splined BB shell accepts removable ISCG 03/05 tabs
- Tapered Inset HeadTube (44mm/56mm)
- Dropouts allow For 142mm x 12mm
- Post mount rear brake tab
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle
- Custom chain-slap guards
- Cable stops for height adjustable seat post
- Direct mount front derailleur
|WEIGHT||5.75 LBS (2.6 KG)|
|SIZES||SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X-LARGE|
|R.SHOCK||FOX CTD ADJUST K+ (7.5”X2.0”)|
|R.WHEEL||142MM SPACING – 12MM AXLE|
|F.DERAILLEUR||DIRECT LOW MOUNT (E-TYPE)|
|BUILD KITS||ENDURO, RACE, PRO|
|SMALL||5'3" (160 CM) - 5'7" (171 CM)|
|MEDIUM||5'7" (171 CM) - 5'11" (180 CM)|
|LARGE||5'11" (180 CM) - 6'3" (191 CM)|
|X-LARGE||6'3" (191 CM) - 6'6" (198 CM)|
FOX 34 / 120MM FORK
FOX 34 / 140MM FORK